Like a boxer ready for the match, the Moto Guzzi Audace’s aggressive stance commands respect from rivals and awe from the public. Elegantly flashy in its red livery, menacing in matte black, the Guzzi Sport Cruiser proudly shows the muscle tone of its 1,400 cc V-twin, ready to put it to work on the oversized rear tire to launch you forward.
Audace is the lightest and most powerful of the Guzzi Big Blocks. Its refined engine can sprint or lope to order as the mood takes you. Whether you’re out for an evening cruise, riding the twisties or just enjoying the punch of on demand acceleration, you’ll be doing it in style. Leave the chrome to the others; on Audace the carbon fender, the Alcantara saddle, the underside fairing and the megaphone exhaust will always get you noticed.
Moto Guzzi Audace is both flair and substance. From the sport pegs to the drag-bar, radial calipers and cast alloy wheels, everything on Audace has been carefully designed to enhance your riding experience. Design is lean and mean with lighter and streamlined details cradling a modern and sophisticated engine.
Audace’s brawn is at your service thanks to its brain. State of the art electronic management, ride-by-wire throttle, multi-map management and traction control keep a tight leash on the exhilarating torque of the 90° V-Twin. The new optional MG-MP Multimedia Platform will keep you online as you travel: your smartphone becomes a wireless communication hub between you and the bike, between the bike and the Net. The best on-board computer ever made.
Moto Guzzi Audace. A leader anywhere.
- Engine: 90° V-twin, 4-stroke, 4-Valve, dual ignition
- Control: Ride-by-Wire, 3 engine maps, adjustable traction control, cruise control
- Engine capacity: 1,380cc
- Max. Power: 96HP at 6,500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 87.5 ft/lb at 2,750 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.4 US Gal. Reserve: .66 US Gal
- Fuel system: Weber-Marelli electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: 3-way catalyser with lambda probe
- Gearbox: 6-speed, overdrive
- Clutch: Dry, single plate w/ flexible couplings
- Final Drive: CARC Compact Reactive Shaft Drive
- Front suspension: telescopic hydraulic fork with 40 mm stanchions
- Rear suspension: remote reservoir rear shocks
- Front wheel: 18” black anodised aluminum, alloy, 100/90, red Moto Guzzi logo
- Rear wheel: 17” black anodised aluminum, alloy, 130/80, red Moto Guzzi logo
- Front brake: 320 mm Ø stainless steel disc, 4-Piston Brembo caliper (ABS can be disengaged)
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc, floating 2-piston Brembo caliper
- Frame: Double cradle tubular frame in ALS steel with detachable rear subframe
- Front Wheel Travel: 120mm. Rear Wheel Travel: 120mm
- Front Brake: Brembo dual 320mm S/Steel floating discs, radial calipers, 4-piston, ABS
- Rear Brake: Brembo single 282mm S/Steel fixed disc, floating caliper, 2-piston, ABS
- Front Tire: Metzeler Lasertec 100/90, 18in 18 56H TL
- Rear Tire: Metzeler Lasertec 130/80, 17in 17 65H TL
- Kerb weight: 417 lb
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.4 US gal (incl. 1 US gal reserve)
- Length: 96.26in
- Width: 37in
- Height 43.8in
- Saddle height: 29.1in
- Dry weight: 401lb
- Curb weight: 701lb